THE EFFECT OF COMPENSATION ON THE WORK PRODUCTIVITY OF SENAMAS ENERGINDO MINERAL EMPLOYES IN EAST BARITO

Authors

  • Ahmad Farhani Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Tabalong

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.35722/jurnalpubbis.v8i1.962

Keywords:

Compensation, Work Productivity, employee, company

Abstract

Increased productivity, which was carried out by the company for employees as a means of perfecting the human resource through the creation of motivation, is one of the factors that can directly influence employee productivity, and one way to motivate employees to increase the productivity of their work is by awarding appropriate compensation from the company. The purpose of this research is to find out and analyze the effect of compensation on employee productivity at PT. Senamas Energindo Mineral in Barito Timur. The research method used to use quantitative methods with a simple linear analysis tool with free variables is variable compensation and work productivity. Sample techniques used in this research were random sampling. Population: 627 employees of PT. Senamas Energindo Minerals, which samples as many as 86 employees. Based on the results of the research note that the positive effect of compensation against work productivity with the R Square of 0.353, meaning that contributions to the compensation effect on work productivity of 35.3% and the rest of 64.7% is affected by other variables. The implications of the research are that further internal research needs to be carried out by the company PT. Senamas Energindo Mineral in East Barito in terms of reviewing efforts to increase or maintain the level of employee work productivity at a level that is in line with the company's expectations to support the company's efforts in achieving its goals.

Keywords: Compensation, Work Productivity, Employee, Company

References

Dessler, G. (2003). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Prenhallindo.

Dewi, & Frestiana, V. (2014). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Pegawai (Pada Kantor Dinas Perindustrian, Perdagangan, Koperasi Dan UMKM Samarinda). ejournal.adbisnis.fisip-unmul.ac.id.

Fajar, K. (2012). Pengaruh Kompensasi dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di Apotek Berkah. repository.widyatama.ac.id.

Hablil, & Kiki. (2011). Pengaruh Sistem Kompensasi Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan PT. Astra Agro Lestarai Tbk. Kabupaten Deli Serdang.

Handoko, & Hani, T. (2001). Manajemen Personalia Dan Sumber Daya Manusia (Edisi 2). Yogyakarta: Badan Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi.

Hariadi, & Inu. (2013). Penerapan Sistem Akuntansi Penjualan Kredit Mobil Pada CV. Berkat Usia Motor Banjarbaru.

Hasibuan, & S.P, M. (2001). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Hasibuan, & S.P, M. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Keban, & T, Y. (2004). Memahami Good Governance Dalam Perspektif Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Gava Media.

Mangkunegara, A. P. (2000). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mizani, & Muhammad, H. (2014). Pengaruh Pemberian Insentif Perusahaan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (PT. Columbus Permata Adi Sarana Tabalong).

Muslimah, & Ariyani, D. (2014). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Pada Karyawan Tetap dan Karyawan Kontrak PT. Dan Liris Indonesia.

Notoadmodjo, S. (2002). Metodelogi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Notoadmodjo, S. (2005). Metodelogi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Priansa, & Juni, D. (2014). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Putri, & Rasno, R. (2012). Hubungan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Biro Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia PT. Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk.

Sedarmayanti. (2009). Tata Kerja dan Produktivitas Kerja, Cetakan Ke-2. Bandung: CV. Mandar Maju.

Siagian, S. P. (2009). Kiat Meningkatkan Produktivitas Kerja. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Subekhi, A., & Jauhar, M. (2012). Pengantar Manajemen Sumber Daya manusia. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustakarya.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wahyuni, & Mulyono. (2006). Metode Penelitian Sosial. Jakarta: Alfabeta.

Downloads

Submitted

2024-03-20

Accepted

2024-03-28

Published

2024-03-28

How to Cite

Ahmad Farhani. (2024). THE EFFECT OF COMPENSATION ON THE WORK PRODUCTIVITY OF SENAMAS ENERGINDO MINERAL EMPLOYES IN EAST BARITO. PubBis : Jurnal Pemikiran Dan Penelitian Administrasi Publik Dan Administrasi Bisnis, 8(1), 93–100. https://doi.org/10.35722/jurnalpubbis.v8i1.962

Issue

Section

Artikel