Peer Review Process
PubBis Journal: Journal of Thought and Research on Public and Business Administration applies the following review process policies:
1. Authors are advised to have checked for plagiarism and free of other copyright infringement before submitting.
2. Manuscripts submitted by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the scope, style and journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript deserves to be sent to the reviewer or even returned/declined.
3. Manuscripts that have passed the steps above will be sent to 2 reviewers for their content to be reviewed using the blind review method.
4. The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
5. The reviewer will suggest the manuscript will be accepted or rejected
6. The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript is in accordance with requirements of the PubBis Journal
7. The decision of the editor in chief is final.
8. The entire review process is carried out in full based on the OJS web.